Translate

Friday 1 March 2013

A Welcome & 25 Facts About Amy!

Hi everyone! Welcome to Crimes of a Blonde, if your reading this thanks for visiting our blog! We are Amy and Rachael, best friends from Belfast. We're gonna use our first posts to let you get to know us better with 25 random facts about us :)




* My full name is Amy Ruth Cunningham.
* I was born on Monday 23rd December 1991 which makes me 21.
* I passed my driving test on the 3rd attempt when I was 19!
* I live with my mummy and have done since I was 8.
* I have had 5 pets (3 cats, a dog and a hamster) including my current cat Oscar :)
* My favourite bands are Biffy Clyro and The Arctic Monkeys.
* I mentally and physically cannot stand people making noises when eating.
* My favourite colour is purple
* I wish I had of been born in the 1980's.
* I have two older brothers who are two of the most important people in my life.
* My favourite food is chocolate.
* I have a really short temper and don't tolerate any bullshit.
* I never want to get old and would happily party forever!
* My favourite tv show is Breaking Bad
* I am currently a student studying Property, Planning and Housing.
* My dream job is to be a makeup artist to celebrities.
* I am a little bit obsessed with nail polish and my favourite is Essie Fiji :)
* My favourite makeup brand is Urban Decay.
* The furthest I have travelled is Canada when I was 11.
* I would love to visit America.
* I have been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 3 and a half years.
* I am always skeptical of people and situations.
* My favourite holidays are Valentines and Christmas.
* I believe the best things in life are free and love days when I laugh non stop.
* I have only had one true best friend and that's Rachael :)


Amy x






1 comment:

  1. Posts like this are so lovely, it is so nice seeing the people behind the blog!

    It took me multiple attempts to pass my driving test too... Whoops!

    E x

    ReplyDelete